Revenue Cycle Management
Intelliscript provides integrated Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management solutions that improve both the operating efficiencies and financial results including revenue, cash flow, and cost of collecting from payers and patients. We provide optimal and customized solutions for medical claims management, AR management, payment & adjustment posting, patient statement management, and eligibility and coverage services. Please read on to understand our services in greater depth and to understand why you should choose us as your revenue cycle management partner.
Revenue Cycle Management Services
- ICD-10 Medical Coding & Audit.
- Eligibility & coverage verification.
- Pre-audit of charges prior to claims submission.
- EDI and paper claims submission (Primary / Secondary insurance claims).
- EDI claims rejection management.
- Payments & adjustments posting (Insurance / Patient).
- Insurance AR management services.
- Patient statement management.
- Physician credentialing services.
- Productivity & Quality reports.
Intelliscript’s RCM Delivery Model
- Daily charges are audited prior to submission of claims for any demographic / coding errors on client’s EHR / PM system thus achieving highest level of accuracy in submitting clean claims within 18 hrs of receipt.
- Claims submitted on the same day the services are rendered.
- Prompt resolution of EDI claim rejections within 24 hrs from claim submission date and resubmission of corrected claims.
- Report client on any unresolved EDI claim rejections pertaining provider and patient registration issues.
- Same day payment posting (Electronic & Paper EOBs) and reconciliation on client’s EHR / PM system within 18 - 24hrs.
- Same day submission of secondary insurance electronic / paper claims after payment & adjustment posting.
- Increase the probability of payments through timely follow-up on accounts having possibilities for delay in payments and take corrective measures to resolve such claims.
- Delivery model that not only accelerates your cash flow, but also reduces days in A/R and also improve collection ratio.
Advantages – Intelliscript
- Process to ensure HIPAA compliance.
- Employees sign confidentiality agreements.
- Access to information only on a “Need to Know” basis.
- Excellent domain expertise.
- Certification from AAPC.
- Leadership development programs.
- Continuous training and development.
Our Value Addition
- Cost savings related to human resources.
- Minimal capital investment to achieve significant operational cost savings.
- Enhancing Revenue Cycle Management through effective collection techniques.
- Accelerated cash flow and reducing A/R days.
- Medical Transcription 99.0%
- Medical Coding 98.5%
- Charge Capture 100%
- Payment Posting 100%
- Our coders are AAPC certified with deep understanding of ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS, and human anatomy.
- Expertise in handling multispecialty coding including surgery.
- Accurate capture of ICD and CPT codes.
- Highly experienced billing team with 13+ years of experience in healthcare platform.
- Quality and Audit processes in place to minimize the claim denial rate.
- Regular coding updates and guideline changes notified to the team.
- Charge posting after thorough audit.
- Same day claims submission & EDI claim rejection resolution management.
- Same day payments & adjustments are posted as per date of deposit.
- Dedicated account managers for each client.
- AR Followup with a proven track record for >90 days’ recoveries.